ECDIS Forms regarding NP 133C Admiralty Enc Maintenance Record
Genre: Practical guide
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 7
Description: The ADMIRALTY ENC Maintenance Record aids inspections, assists SOLAS chapter V carriage compliance and streamlines information management. It is similar to the Paper Chart Maintenance Record (NP133A). NP133C - Admiralty Enc Maintenance Record is laid out in nine logical sections, with clear templates for bridge crews to utilize in order to make administrative processes faster and more efficient. Also, by consolidating records into one well-organised folder, it enables inspectors and auditors to quickly see that ENCs and ECDIS are well managed.
• Digital Chart Service Certificates;
• Schedule A;
• ENC Status;
• Temporary & Preliminary Notices to Mariners and ADMIRALTY Information Overlay Status;
• Important Service Notices (READEME File);
• Section Vlll of ADMIRATLY Notices to Mariners;
• Cancelled and Withdrawn ENCs;
• Maintenance of ECDIS;
• ECDIS Instatllation.