The Marine Atlas has been developed to be the ultimate "port finder" tool. Whether searching for an unfamiliar port, or trying to find the exact location of a known port, The Marine Atlas will show on screen where that port is situated.
· Select and search for ports based on user defined criteria, both geographically and on facilities available.
· From any position in the world, including any selected port, find all ports within a specified distance.
· When a port is selected, print out the port information relating to that port.
· From a user defined list of ports, compare the facilities available within those ports.
The display is highly configurable including the ability:
· To change the map colours and projection
· To zoom in/out to any port location
· To add a world clock display
· To save any map image